Malls and Organised Retail stores across India are looking for breakthrough solutions to resolve the health and safety concerns related to pandemic after they were allowed to reopen after stringent safety guidelines. To help the malls and entire retail sector to safely reopen, Prama Hikvision has developed an impressive line-up of solutions for the retail sector. These innovative solutions include the Temperature Screening Solution, a Crowd-Flow Management Solution and Social Distancing Solution. These Back-to-business solutions are helping the malls and retail outlets to ensure compliance of public safety guidelines.
Malls serve a variety of purposes in local neighbourhoods. Because of that, they accommodate heavy traffic of both customers and employees every day. Today, mall staff has the added challenge of helping crowds maintain safe social distancing to minimize undue risks. That’s why Hikvision created a tailored solution for malls that can be applied effectively for flow control and precise contact distance detection, contributing to a safer environment and better shopping experience for customers.
The key stakeholders of the retail sector can implement following solutions to ensure public safety and compliance of guidelines using Prama Hikvision products:
• Easy and Dynamic Flow Control – Easy and intuitive customer flow management with market-proven people counting technology;
• Multi-Site Temperature Screening & Mask Detection- A variety of products and measures for safe and efficient temperature screening in all areas;
• Fully Touch-Free Access -Embedded facial recognition for hands-free access authentication in key areas;
• Highly Centralized Management – Instant visualization of emergency events and overall statistics for situational awareness;
• Information Display – Numeric Data from Hikvision cameras can be displayed on digital signage, which supports instant visualization of people numbers, temperature and face mask status, while serving as a media player for a variety of advertisements.
• Social Distancing & Area Popularity Analytics -For counters where there might be long queues, social distancing compliance is vital. Dual-lens cameras can measure the distance between people accurately and generate auto-alarms when they get too close together. Queue management cameras trigger notifications to front desk managers when a long queue builds up and too many people gather together, facilitating measures to keep less people in the waiting zone and elevate customer experience.
Mall managers and security staff can view statistics and records of all connected areas in real time, including statistics of temperature and mask status, employee attendance reports, and multi-site flow control status. Centralized management facilitates the pooling and coordination of resources and reduces repeated efforts for steady and efficient mall operations.
Safe Reopening for the retail sector requires cooperation from all the stakeholders, employing the recommended best practices and maintaining safe daily habits in order to reduce the risk. Cutting-edge video technologies can help various organizations better observe the instructions and guidance. Prama Hikvision, has dedicated product packages for retail vertical specific applications and solutions, including malls, retail stores and other retail outlets. It has multiple application cases across India to bolster the cause of safe reopening for the retail sector.